Arden Medical Ltd. are able to fulfil medical contract packaging with customer supplied materials or our own sourced materials. Processed either in our ISO Class 7 standard clean room or alternative controlled areas, our skilled technicians process and inspect products to customer requirements.
What is Medical Contract Packaging?
Medical Contract packing is an end-to-end service that takes the packing element away from you, meaning, you do not have to worry about packing your own medical products in-house.
Our tailored service will pack them ready for shipping either UK bound or international distribution.
Our experience and proven track record ensures you can have confidence in us with all of your packing needs, saving you time, money and stress.
Why Would I Require Medical Contract Packaging?
There are many reasons why you might require the services of a medical contract packager but below are some of the more common reasons:
- Your own facilities and/or infrastructure isn’t capable for your own medical packing needs, so you need to outsource it.
- You or your staff don’t possess the experience or expertise to ensure you get the right results, so trust a medical contract packer who does.
- You simply don’t have the storage space or facilities at your own premises.
- Your products dictate that they must be packaged in a controlled or sterile environment such as a Clean Room, which you don’t accommodate.
- You need a range of medical packing options and can’t accommodate them all in-house
- You don’t have the operational capacity for in-house medical packing and distribution.
Why Should I Choose Arden Medical Ltd. for My Contract Packaging?
We have 20+ years experience in the medical manufacturing and packing industry
We are fully certified to BSI ISO 13485 – design, production, installation, servicing and manufacturing of medical devices
Our speciality designed hard wall Clean Room is ISO Class 7 standard
We are an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved company for goods shipped and used in the U.S.